Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Monday, March 27, 2017

MYOG Blog Post

Over a year ago, I decided to suspend and save, for private viewing only, all of my blog posts pertaining to my direct line ancestors.  I was tired of spam comments to the posts while receiving only a few comments at a time where there was a real connection to my family tree.  Now, after a year or so, I have re-posted all my blog posts, except Flanagan posts, with the original post dates.

The index is mostly updated too with the exception of some broken links and posts that were never indexed.  I will be working to get broken hyperlinks fixed and complete the index in the near future.  In the meantime, I hope that readers find some of my posts interesting and that relatives near and distant find what they might be looking for.  Give me a shout out in comments if you enjoyed any posts or found a connection.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment